Wilderness Photography in Makuleke
Wilderness Photography in Makuleke with Andrew Aveley – This exerience will let you connect with nature in a very personal and unqiue way. Your photography is the tool to share the light and how you see the nature around you. This is made even more special as you are in one of the most incredible locations in South Africa, the Makuleke Contract Park in Northern Kruger.
The focus of this photography experience, puts an emphasis on the aesthetic value of the photo for the photographer and the message they are trying to convey through their passion and love of nature, portraying natural elements such as wildlife, birds, landscapes, plants, close-ups, textures or any other subject that the photographer finds through their own creative insight.
Highlights and exclusive opportunities:
- Access to the most bio-diverse area in the Kruger National Park
- Visiting the incredible Lanner Gorge Viewpoint
- Experiencing the amazing Fever Tree Forest along the northern bank of the Luvuvhu River
- Trek up the Luvuvhu river into the mouth of the Lanner Gorge
- Sleep out under the stars in the wild african bush.
- Small group of students and personal attention
- Highly qualified and passionate instructors
Participants will spend mornings and afternoons in the field looking for photographic opportunities followed by a interactive lecture each day and constructive criticism of any digital photos taken during activities.
- Your camera, exposure and how it effects your photos
- Field craft and creating opportunities
- Camera techniques – technical, practical, creative and
- Composition and Creativity
- The use of light
- Connecting with nature and asking the “Why”
Course Duration – 7 Days and starts and ends at the Pafuri Gate – Makuleke Contract Park
- Accommodation, meals, tea, coffee, cordials
- Registered Nature and Photography Instructors
- Game drives, walks and informative learning sessions
- Beverages (beers, ciders, soft drinks).
- Entry to Kruger Park (for Makuleke Courses); Botswana border crossing (cable car)
2023 Rates from:
FROM – R 26900.00
INTERNATIONAL RATES Estimate Only
FROM: USD 1950.00 | EURO 1850.00 | GBP 1450.00
All rates and costs to be confirmed on reciept of booking.
- Use of Canon professional equipment and lenses (dependant on availability)
- Booking of additional nights in Kruger National Park
- Flights from anywhere in South Africa or Internationally
All bookings subject to availability and package price to be confirmed on booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY – COMPLETE FORM BELOW FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION